Monday 3 March 2008

Everything is Broken

At first, coming to Scotland was hard to manage. For about a month, I seriously doubted my decision. For the first two weeks I did not have my luggage because I was transferred and rerouted so many times that I am surprised I got it at all. For the first four weeks, the computer that I brought over was not working. Therefore, I had to walk 20 min to the library. You might think that I am complaining but somehow I felt disconnected. I read two books and wrote a paper for school in the time that it took to get my computer fixed. It is amazing how something that simple made me feel cut off from the rest of the world. I wrote one blog during that time. From then on, for some odd reason, I didn't feel like it. With that said, my luggage finally arrived and I was able to get my computer working. I know that doesn't justify almost two months of silence but it will have to do. I have a spring break coming up so be prepared for some heaving reading and amazing photos.

No comments: